Wednesday, April 20, 2011

NEW! Skin Care by Beau Marche Naturals in my Etsy Shop!


Hi Nesters!

I'm so excited to share the news.  I just launched a small line of specialty skin care in my Etsy Shop, Beau Marché. I've been creating bath and body products for friends and family for 8 years and have finally decided to offer them to the public. I hope everyone enjoys using them as much as I love creating them.

First up are "Bonne Nuit" Facial Cleansing Oil and "Bonjour" Sugar & Oatmeal Body Scrub.  Coming soon to the Beau Marché Naturals lineup. . . 1) Au Revoir Restorative Facial Oil and 2) Le Visage Parfait Skin Perfecting Mask.

Click on the photo to visit Beau Marché



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!