Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Etsy Treasury Feature: "My Grandma's Kitchen"

Today, I came across this Etsy treasury (created February 8th) in which my vintage bread basket liner (the photo with the lemons) was featured.  The curator of the treasury didn't notify me (all of the others have) so I never new that it was in fact my first ever Etsy treasury feature since my shop opened in February.  Some of the photos are missing in this treasury I believe because the items have sold since the posting of the treasury.  Now if someone would just buy my little "bun warmer."  ;)  ~ Robyn

'My grandma's kitchen' by prindle02

A little walk down memory road....



$

Warm Your Buns with this Cut...
$12.00

vintage shades of green rust...
$50.00

50s kitchen canister set for...
$35.00

1957 Olds Hubcap clock
$35.00

Vintage Yellow Thermos with ...
$11.00

Pair Vintage Diner Chairs. V...
$350.00

70s vintage mod smoked glass...
$16.00

PRIMITIVE KITCHEN UTENSILS
$8.00

On The Rocks, Ice Cube Tray,...
$8.00

hung up
$

1940's Misses' and W...
$


$

1962 Vera Calendar Tea Towel
$22.00

Pink Depression Pillar Optic...
$80.00

Hoosier Cabinet Shaker Set, ...
$72.00
Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!