Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thrift store candle holder redo

Hi Nesters!

I've been quite busy lately crafting/repurposing/upcycling (pick your word of the moment).  Here's another thrift store find ($1.00) that I hope inspires you to view things in a new way.

When I spied this little beauty, I knew the pewter finish wouldn't match my decor but I liked the size and shape.  I also knew I had some oil rubbed bronze spray paint at home so I brought the candle holder (it holds a taper or a pillar) home with me.

This was one of the easiest redo's ever.  1 coat of Rust-Oleum grey spray primer, 2 coats of Rust-Oleum oil rubbed bronze spray paint, and voila! 

Before
 Photobucket

After
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you for reading!

Robyn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!