Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Another Etsy Treasury Feature!

Hi Nesters!

Not to toot my own horn (beep beep!), but I'm so thrilled that another one of my creations was featured in an Etsy treasury.  This time, it's my Pottery Barn Inspired Bunny Rabbit (top row, center).  This is my third feature since I've been open and it feels very nice to be appreciated for my craftsmanship. 

I'm really enjoying my Etsy shop, Beau Marche.  I've met so many lovely customers and shop owners in my 2 1/2 months of being open for business.  Please visit Etsy, check out some of the artisans there, and see what all the fuss is about.

Photobucket

'Inspired by all things Pottery Barn Style' by SundayTreasures

who doesn't just want a home filled with Pottery Barn Inspiration!

As Seen in Pottery Barn...
$79.99
Pottery Barn Inspired B...
$14.00
Pottery Barn Inspired M...
$85.00
Pottery Barn Inspired V...
$65.00
Farmhouse Style Magnet...
$32.00
Set of 3 Art Inspired b...
$60.00
Pottery Barn Daisy Set ...
$109.00
Pottery Barn Oversized ...
$79.00
Pottery Barn inspired -...
$24.00
New Listing - Up Cycled...
$39.00
Pottery Barn inspired -...
$24.00
Architectural Distresse...
$12.99
Pottery Barn inspired b...
$25.00
Book Wreath-Pottery bar...
$25.00
NEW SIZE - Family Name ...
$37.00
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!