Monday, October 18, 2010

Meow Shattered Equinox: Look I

Hi Nesters!

Here's my first look (I did this on Friday) using Meow's Shattered Equinox collection. The two colors I chose for my look (Perverse and Tarnished) are rich, smooth and highly pigmented. I love them!

  • Perverse (lid/crease): Muted golden berry plum

  • Tarnished (outer v and slightly into crease): Bronzed umber with silver sparkle and gold iridescence

  • Aromaleigh's Pink Negligee (inner corner): Silky pink with delicate taupe and violet undertones


In this look, Tarnished was used as an accent just to provide a little depth in the outer corner. However, I think it would do very well as the featured color in a smokey eye look. Maybe I'll try it tonight when Jason takes me out to dinner for my birthday.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!