Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Aromaleigh Wonderstruck - Look IV

"Slow buds the pink dawn like a rose
From out night's gray and cloudy sheath;
Softly and still it grows and grows,
Petal by petal, leaf by leaf.”

~ Susan Coolidge


For today's look, I went a little bolder than I usually do. If you like pinks, Wonderstruck has some pretty ones.

Here's what I used to create this look:

  • Hearts a' Plenty (lid) - midtone sweet cotton candy pink with golden iridescence

  • Pass the Tarts (crease and outer v) - dark warm cranberry with slight shimmer, pink highlight, and multi-colored sparkles

  • Midtone matte brown (disc'd TSS) eyeshadow in crease

  • Black cake eyeliner on upper lash line, smudged

Photobucket

Photobucket

* Color descriptions are based on my own personal observations and are not provided by Aromaleigh.


Photobucket
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!