Monday, June 14, 2010

My blog has a new look!

Hi Nesters!

As you can see, I've made some visual changes to my blog. There are many sides to me and on occasion, I feel the need to express those in various creative ways. One way I do that is through my blog.

As some of you know, I've been intrigued by Marilyn Monroe for many years. I've always wanted to add her somewhere here, but she just never seemed to fit in with my regular theme. So instead of trying to make that part of me "fit in," I decided to let it take center stage. For now, I'm enjoying the feminine girly feel to my blog and I hope you don't find it too distracting.

sample of old blog header background


Robyn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!