Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Milani "Tropical Fiesta" Nail Lacquer

Hi Nesters!

I first blogged about this fabulous nail color in April of last year. I'm wearing it again now and I love it so much (it's such a cheerful happy color) that I want to share it with you again (just in case you missed my original post or you don't go back through archives). So here it is!

********************************************

(orig. post 4/25/2009)

I purchased this "Tropical Fiesta" Milani Nail Laquer at Walgreens. It's the first time I've ever used this brand and I must say I'm very impressed. It really only needed one coat to give full opaque coverage but I did two just for the wearability factor. It was very shiny on its own but I used a quick-dry clear top coat just because that's what I always do to protect the color. Upon application, the polish spread very well; almost like it was "self-leveling." And I absolutely loooove this color. It's not really pink and not really red -- it's somewhere in between. A perfect summer "go to" color.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!