Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday Poll . . .

1. How has your week been so far? It’s been a good week. Weather-wise, it’s been in the 70’s. I worked in Cameron’s class Wednesday and the kids were pretty well-behaved. Got back on my schedule of planning our family dinner meals and that’s taken some stress off of me (no more standing in front of a full refrigerator wondering what's for dinner). Today, I wore a grey tank, cropped black vest, low rise faded Levi's and black leather flip flops w/ antique silver embellishments, and lots of silver and black jewelry. Curled and teased my hair a bit. Put my bangs out of the way with a little clip. Felt very "sexy/rocker/casual" all day. Then, I went shopping and bought 2 pair of jeans and 1 pair of white (yes, I said "white") capris (and a couple of tops) in a size smaller than I used to wear--yay!

2. Do you have seasonal allergies? I don’t think so. I have “situational” allergies. When I go to someone’s house or other location that has things in it or near it that I’m sensitive to (pet hair, olive trees, etc.) my eyes start drying up and itching like mad.

3. What’s on your nails for St. Patrick’s Day? Just my regular acrylic pink/white French manicure.

4. Have you seen the new line of Tokidoki and Tarina Tarantino makeup at Sephora? Huh?

5. What blow dryer do you use? Hold on a sec. I have to go check…Conair Ion Shine 1875.

6. Are you a fan of corned beef & cabbage? Yes, but not together. I like corned beef but haven’t had it in soooo long. I like cabbage but usually either raw in tacos or cooked in a yummy veg soup I make.

7. What’s for lunch? Shame on me, I skipped lunch today. It’s not like me to skip a meal, but I did make a yummy sandwich for breakfast around 10:00 a.m. (egg beaters, slice of low fat cheese and 3 see-though thin slices of ham on an Oroweat sandwich thin -- yum!).

8. Do you have a favorite hand lotion? Trader Joe’s “A Midsummer Night’s Crème.”

9. Are you related to anyone famous? Yes. Patrick Henry (“Give me liberty or give me death.”)

10. What’s your favorite kitchen gadget? Cork screw! Did you really need to ask?
 


Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!