Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bird and nest love at Pottery Barn

You may know by now that I have a huge infatuation with bird paraphernalia. Pottery Barn must know that I do too because their most recent catalog arrived at my house today chock full of birdy awesomeness!

Here are some of the things that particularly struck my fancy.


Embroidered Bird and Nest pillow cover

Nest door mat


Bird salad plates



Nest sentiment lumbar pillow


Bronze bird wall art



Here are more bird and nest things at Pottery Barn. Etsy is another haven for fabulous bird items. If you know of other websites where I can get my hands on some more birdy goodness, please post the url in the comments section of this post. Thanks!



Photobucket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!