Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Martha Mondays: Picture Frame Ornaments

This week's Martha Mondays project was to make a picture frame ornament using heavy craft paper, glitter and glue. Here's how mine turned out. . .


Making glitter ornaments is messy but fun!

I mixed green and silver glitter for this side and red and silver for the other.
I didn't have a recent photo of both my kids together so I put one on each side. I'll just flip it around from time to time.

You can see how much glitter fell off when I cut the opening in the back and curled the edges of the paper. But it's still pretty and sparkly on my tree.

The next Martha Mondays pick is mine and I selected Iced Oatmeal Applesauce Cookies.
Since the holidays and cookie exchanges are coming up soon, I decided to choose a cookie for our next activity. There were several recipes I was on the fence about, but I decided on one that didn’t require any wait time for dough to chill, one that would travel well, and one that my kids would like to eat. I hope you all have fun making these. I’ve never made them before so I hope they taste good.

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!