Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lady Liberty EOTD

Today, I wore one of my favorite Aromaleigh eye shadow colors. . .Lady Liberty.

Here's what I used to achieve this look:

  • Nude Frost/Tip Taupe creme eye shadow mixed together - lid/crease
  • Nude Frost - from crease to brows
  • Lady Liberty - lid
  • Chocolate Heart - crease and outer corner
  • Seed Pearl - brow and inner corner highlight
  • Tidal Wave indelible liner - top and bottom lash lines

    *All makeup is
    Aromaleigh.

Lady Liberty: Lustrous smokey blue green frost, theshade of weathered copper... like the lady herself!

Chocolate Heart: Luscious cool toned brown,pearlescent.

Seed Pearl: A most delicate neutral satin taupewith soft pastel sparkles.


Thanks for checking out my EOTD!

Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!