Thursday, September 3, 2009

What I'm using right now . . .

Hi Nesters! I saw this on a friend's blog and appreciated her posting her favorite products. I thought it would be fun to do the same so here goes.

Shampoo: Suave Damage Care Shampoo (but I buy new stuff all the time so it'll be something different when the bottle runs out - same goes for conditioner)

Conditioner: Suave Damage Care Conditioner

Styling Products: Clairol Herbal Essences long term relationship leave-in split end protector for long hair (that's a reaaaaally long name) and John Frieda Frizz-Ease hair serum. Usually, I mix the two together in the palm of my hand before applying. I also use a little bit of Frizz Ease Moisture Barrier hairspray to set my style.

Shower Gel: Method Olive Leaf moisturizing body wash

Body Moisturizer: African Royale Hot Six Oil - I use it all over my body while in the shower (water still running) and then lightly towel dry after. It's a miracle product for making your skin super soft. I've been using it for over 5 years. You can get it at Sally's.

Deodorant: Secret Invisible Solid

Cleanser: Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash - sensitive skin (my skin isn't sensitive but I like the lack of unnecessary ingredients that formulas for sensitive skin offer). I alternate my Olay cleanser with the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM).

Toner: none

Exfoliator: I use a little scrubby pad when I wash with my Olay cleanser.

Skin treatment products: Glycolic Acid (Aromaleigh), Vitamin C serum & cream(Aromaleigh), Retin-A, Olay Regenerist eye serum

Primer: Aromaleigh Silk Powder

Foundation Brush: Aromaleigh flocked sponge

Concealer: Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer For Eyes (it's a concealer, eye cream and spf 20 all in one) - under my eyes; Aromaleigh pure cover #5 - rest of face when I need it

Foundation: Aromaleigh Voile 2Y/2YL/2W voile mix

Finishing Powder: Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in Clear

Blush: Aromaleigh Sweetheart, Nectar, Rococo and Dolly are some of my favorites.

Bronzer: none

Highlighter: none

Eyeshadow Base: Aromaleigh shadow base/primer in Medium; Aromaleigh creme eye shadow in Bare Necessity. I alternate between these depending on what shadow I'm using that day.

Eyeshadows: I've got 100+ Aromaleigh eye shadows.

Eyeliner: Chocolate Mousse gel liner

Eyelash Curler: Revlon

Mascara: Max Factor Volume Couture waterproof

Lipstick: NYX or Aromaleigh lippies. I've been wearing Aromaleigh Shortcake a lot lately.

Lip Gloss: NYX lipgloss (various shades); Aromaleigh Buzz, Zest or Summer of Love

Nail Color: I have french acrylic fingernails, but I love wearing various colors on my toes. Usually OPI.


I hope you'll decide to copy this, insert your own answers and post it on your blog. I'd love to see what you're using right now. If you do it, please post a comment here so I'll know to check it out. Thanks!

Robyn
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!