Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Favorites . . .


African Royale Hot Six Oil

I've been using this oil for over five years and let me tell you, there's nothing else like it. My husband actually felt my leg one day and commented on how soft it was. He was truly astonished.

It contains only natural ingredients and is inexpensive. I apply it while I'm in the shower with the water running and then I lightly towel dry off so as not to remove too much of the oil. A little goes a long way and having the water running makes it easier to spread it on your skin. It has a lovely tropical scent that dissipates so as not to complete with your perfume (if you wear it).

You can find it online, at Sally's Beauty Supply or Walgreen's. If you don't have one of these stores in your area, just check the Black hair/skin care section of your local drugstore. It costs around $4.

Ingredients: Olive Oil , Canola Oil , Wheat Germ Oil , Sweet Almond Oil , Safflower Oil , Castor Oil , Sesame Oil , Vitamin E , Vitamin A , Vitamin D , Cyclomethicone , Sheep Sorrel , Yarrow , Slippery Elm Bark , Sage , Henna , Comfrey , Burdock Root , Ginseng , Goldenseal , Cherry Bark , Black Walnut , Chamomile , Alfalfa , Hyssop , Wheat Germ , Fragrance

If you end up trying it, let me know what you think.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!