Saturday, August 15, 2009

Purple/Aqua FOTD

I was inspired by a fellow Aromaleigh Aficionada's recent FOTD when I put this look together. I was going shopping with my daughter for school supplies (ugh) so I wanted something to make me look and feel cheerful. This color combo did it! I hope you like it.

*All makeup used in this look is from Aromaleigh.


Color Descriptions:
  • ice (pure eyes matte) - A pure white matte eye shadow
  • dollhouse (eye plush) - Dreamy plush finish purple with delicate beige and grey undertones
  • penelope (eye lustre) - Lush, gemtone purple with a pink pearl highlight
  • purple princess (gothic lolita) - A deep, satiny purple with rich rose tones and a russet shadow
  • aqua nightmare (gothic lolita) - Technicolor bright aqua pearl sheen with divinely bright aqua sparks
  • breathless (rocks! sonic rouge) - Lush, clear bright pink
  • shortcake (gothic lolita nourishing color creme) - Sweet wearable pink pearl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!