Sunday, July 26, 2009

Friday night at the Grizzlies game...

The Grizzlies is our local minor league baseball team (San Francisco Giants affiliate). In a free drawing at my gym, I won four tickets to Friday night's game. Although it's been in the low 100's here, by game time the weather was beautiful and there was even a slight breeze. We had such a great time.

Cameron's so happy waiting for the game to start.
As you can see by the empty seats, we got there extra early.

Yummy baseball park food! Yes, I actually ate this (with help from the kids).

Robyn and Sierra
The Little Caesar's Pizza mascot sat down next to Cameron.

Jason and Robyn

Cameron spent a lot of the game in this position hoping to catch a fly ball.

Fireworks after the game!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!