- Gilt - A soft, sparkling pale gold frost.
- Isadora - Rich blue-green tones with clear micro-fine shimmer.
- Teddy Wisp - A precious mid-toned cocoa shade with soft smoke tones and sparks of copper and rose.
- Sunny Disposition - Buttercream yellow with a plush pearl finish.
- Drama Queen Teal - Truly balanced gem of rare beauty. Not too green, not to blue, the perfect smoked teal with a hint of satin sheen sparked with flashes of bright teal shine and glitz.
- Cashmere - a soft matte pink tea rose with a touch of glow
- Aromaleigh shadow base & primer mixed with Bare Necessity creme shadow - all over
- Gilt - inner 2/3 lid
- Isadora pure eyes lustre - outer 1/2*
- Teddy Wisp gothic lolita - crease and just a bit in outer corner for depth
- Sunny Disposition eye plush - brow bone and to blend out crease
- Drama Queen Teal drama queen mineral eyeliner - mixed with water and applied to upper lash line
- Max Factor black waterproof 2000 Calorie mascara - top and bottom lashes
Rest of face:
- 2yl Voile mineral foundation - all over
- Translucent ultra resolution finishing powder - all over
- Cashmere pure blush - cheeks
- Natural NYX lip gloss - lips
*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified
Thanks for checking out my look. As always, your thoughts and comments are appreciated.