Thursday, June 11, 2009

FOTD Aromaleigh Eye Lustres

I was a runner up in Aromaleigh's NuFace contest. My prize was a sample set of the entire Eye Lustres eyeshadow collection. The Eye Lustres has been one of my favorite collections since I started using Aromaleigh over a year ago, so I already own severel full sizes. I haven't used them in quite a while since Kristen (the owner and creator of Aromaleigh) has been producing so many wonderful limited edition collections. I've missed my lovely Eye Lustres so I decided to do a look today. P.S. I love that each eyeshadow has a vintage-sounding girl's name.


Color Descriptions:
  • angelique - Innocent mid-toned fawn pink with a hint of buff and opalescent highlights.
  • persephone - Lush bordeaux with a cocoa lowlight and rose highlight.
  • daphne - The diaphanous sheen of pearlized cream.
  • cashmere - A soft matte pink tea rose with a touch of glow.
  • pout - A romantic subtly shimmering shade with pink/copper/golden/russet tones.


Eyes:
  • angelique eye lustre - lid
  • persephone eye lustre - crease/v
  • daphne eye lustre - brow bone
  • blackout gel liner - smudged on upper lash line

Rest of face:
  • 2y/2yl voile mineral foundation - all over
  • cashmere pure rouge - cheeks
  • pout nourishing color creme - lips





Thanks for checking out my look!

post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!