Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Aromaleigh Auction for American Cancer Society Winnings...

I recently blogged about Aromaleigh Limited Edition eyeshadows being brought back for charity. I proudly bid on and won 3 retired limited edition eyeshadows (two of which I never had the opportunity to try because they were unveiled and subsequently retired before I discovered Aromaleigh). I'm so pleased with what I got.

In addition to showing you the lovely items I won, I also wanted to let you know a little bit about Aromaleigh's shipping/customer service.
  • All items are wrapped in brightly colored tissue paper (sometimes it's purple and sometimes it's bright pink).
  • Kristen, Aromaleigh's owner, checks each invoice herself and writes a personal thank you to each customer.
  • All items are carefully packaged to ensure their safe arrival to the customer.
  • And you get 3 free samples with every order you place (two eyeshadows and one lippie).
  • You are also offered several shipping options, including $2.99 first class mail on cosmetic orders under $50 (skincare products and fragrances are excluded from this option).




My auction winnings!
My 3 free samples!


post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!