Saturday, April 18, 2009

EOTD: Aromaleigh L'Orchidee Pink fingers, Chatterbox & Cascade

I'm still making decisions about which colors I want to order full sizes of from this collection so I'm trying lots of different combinations. I like this look, but not enough to purchase full sizes of these particular colors. I also have other colors in my repertoire that will serve well as duplicates.

Here's what I used to achieve this look:
  • bare necessity creme e/s - all over
  • pink fingers (L'Orchidee ltd ed) - lid/crease
  • chatterbox (L'Orchidee ltd ed) - crease
  • cascade (L'Orchidee ltd ed) - outer v and slightly into crease
  • odette* (Eye Lustre)- from crease to brows
  • chocolate mousse - smudged outer 1/3 of lash lines
*I already have a f/s of this color and I loooove it.


All makeup shown here is by Aromaleigh

post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!