Friday, April 17, 2009

FOTD: Aromaleigh L'Orchidee Pixie Cup, Tangleroot & Seed Pearl

I'm trying as many of the L'Orchidee collection as I can before the sale is up so I can decide on which ones I need full sizes of. I hope my photos are helping you to make your choices as well. From this look, I'm getting f/s of Pixie Cup and Seed Pearl, but not Tangleroot. I think Tangleroot is very pretty but I know it won't get a lot of repeat use so my sample will suffice. I think Divine Intervention from the Gothic Lolita collection would be a good dupe.

Eyes:
  • bare necessity creme shadow - as base all over
  • pixie cup - lid
  • tangleroot - crease/v
  • seed pearl - brow bone
  • endangered topped w/ tangleroot - liner

Rest of face:

  • 2y/2yl voile - all over
  • clear ultra resolution finishing powder - all over
  • beauteous pure rouge- cheeks
  • delicate burgundy & angel wing pure hues mixed w/ clear gloss - lips


post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!