Friday, April 24, 2009

FOTD: "Golden Shimmer"

I've never used these colors together in this combination before. I liked the way it turned out so I had to share. I hope you like it too.

*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified

Eyes:
  • Aromaleigh shadow base - all over
  • may lily - all over
  • tansy - outer 1/2 lid
  • mocha - crease and outer corner
  • drama queen cocoa mineral liner - mixed w/ sealant and lined on upper lash line
  • Max Factor 2000 calorie waterproof black mascara

Rest of face:

  • 2y voile/2yl glissade (50/50 mix) mineral powder foundation - all over
  • clear Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder - all over
  • verve pure rouge - cheeks
  • gossamer nourishing color creme - lips

post signature

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!