Saturday, March 7, 2009

Evergreen/Sabine Aromaleigh FOTD

I normally stick with neutrals or purples tones, but have recently branced out into Green territory. As long as I select the "right" green for me (rich and/or muted), it works. I hope you like this look as much as I do. Thanks for checking it out.

* All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified.

Eyes:
  • NYX jumbo eye crayon in French Fries (a lovely warm frosty brown) - lid/crease
  • Wintergreen (ltd ed holiday 2008) - lid
  • Sabine (bete noire) - crease/v
  • Be Mine (ltd ed valentine 2009) - brow bone
  • Evergreen gel liner - smudged under lower lashes
  • Max Factor waterproof mascara in black

Rest of face:
  • 2y/2yl voile blend - all over
  • Translucent Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder - t-zone
  • Dolly (gothic lolita rouge) - cheeks
  • Melancholia (gothic lolita nourishing color creme) - lips





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!