Sunday, March 8, 2009

Aromaleigh V-Day Collection FOTD

After reading and posting in the Aromaleigh Addicts thread on the Aromaleigh Aficionadas forum today where the topic was last month's Limited Edition Valentine's Day eyeshadow collection, I realized I never posted a V-Day FOTD. Not only are the colors sweet and rich, I really love the texture of these eyeshadows; especially soulmate. It's so cushy and plush that it feels like powdered velvet.

Here's what I did today. I hope you like it.

*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified.


Eyes:
  • nude frost creme e/s - lid/crease
  • soulmate - lid
  • xoxo - crease
  • lovelorn - outer crease/v
  • oyster matte mixed with pillow talk - brow bone
  • tanzanite gel liner - uppers and lowers
  • max factor waterproof black mascara


Rest of face:
  • 2y voile - all over
  • translucent ultra resolution finishing powder - all over
  • pixie pure rouge - cheeks
  • limbo color creme - lips

My husband commented (unprompted) on how pretty this looked. I think yesterday's look was a little dark for his taste. Let me know your thoughts.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!