Tuesday, February 10, 2009

NYX and ULTA Lippie Photos

I tried my new lippies (see the haul I posted about yesterday) on last night and here are the results:






NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Pink Nude - I tried this alone and over a lip pencil (Terra Mauve from Aromaleigh). I preferred the look of it over the pencil. Alone, I felt it was much too light for my complexion.


ULTA Extreme Wear Lip Color
NYX Goddess of the Night Lip Gloss with Mega Shine





I decided that Sweet Heart and Frosted Beige are much too light for me and and I will be returning them to the ULTA store. I could use them as lipstick toppers but I already have some light-colored glosses that I use for that very reason. No sense keeping something that won't get any use no matter how great the bargain, right? I'm still undecided about Iced Latte. It's a warmer color than I'm used to so I'm going to see if it grows on me. French Kiss and Natural are keepers, with French Kiss being my favorite.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!