Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 family year end recap . . .


Happy New Year everyone!

I was going to post a recap letter of what our family's done over the past year. But in checking online for ideas on what to include in the letter, I came across this article from 2003 written by Craig Lyndall:

Your Family Christmas Letter Sucks

Needless to say, there will be no family recap post.  Instead, I'll simply say that last year was a good one. Jason's still working at Trader Joe's, the kids are doing well in school and enjoying their extra-curricular activities, and I'm still enjoying being a stay-at-home-mom.

So keep checking in on my blog from time to time to find out what we're up to in 2009, since there will be no recap in 2010. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!