Friday, October 17, 2008

Aromaleigh FOTD "Well-Suited Room Service"

Here's the Face of the Day I did on 10/16/08...

Eyes:

  • AL shadow base all over
  • well-suited on inner 1/2 of lid
  • room service outer 1/2 of lid and entire crease
  • khaki in crease and outer corner
  • smokescreen outer corner to add depth
  • moon pure hue and ice matte (50/50 blend) on brow bone
  • drama queen teal liner wet on upper lash line (whatever was left on the brush after doing the uppers, I swiped under my lower lashes)

Rest of face:

  • 2y voile
  • translucent ultra resolution finishing powder
  • pomegrante/candy pure rouge mix on cheeks
  • gala on lips

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!