Friday, September 12, 2008

My latest find . . .

The other day, I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond to return a set of Royal Velvet towels that would not absorb water. Didn't know they made towels like that but apparently they do. Anyway, I got cash back (yay free money!) so I started walking around looking at stuff. I didn't find anything I couldn't live without and was getting ready to leave when I came upon the huge clearance section near the front of the store.

Low and behold there they were...three lovely iron and glass candle holders staring me right in the face (they were displayed at eye level). And right above them was a sign that read 33% off the lowest marked price. The original price was $24.99 and the lowest marked price was $12.49. Wow, "what a great deal" I thought so I grabbed all three. Below them was a display of pillar candles originally priced $9.99 and marked lowest at $4.99. 33% off that seemed like a great deal as well so I picked up three candles to go in the holders. When I got to the register, the candles ended up being $3.01 each (after the discount) and the candle holders were only $1.99 - 33% = $1.33 a piece. Is that the bargain of the century or what? So all told, I got three new candle holders with candles for only $14.00. I'll probably place a couple around the pool and one on my patio table. Since they have a nice handle, I could hang them up on the patio arbor for some nice mood lighting. Hmm...


Robyn


They measure 10" tall x 5" wide.
The glass cylinders are removable for easy washing.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!