Monday, September 8, 2008

Has it been over a year already?

I'm sorry to say that I have neglected our family blog for over a year now. I guess I've got some catching up to do, don't I? Just so the task isn't too daunting for me, I'm simply going to add a few photos with captions to get things up to date for you all.



Sierra was asked to participate in a flag ceremony at the Girl Scouts Golden Valley Council annual meeting. What an honor.

The kids went bowling with some friends. Cameron got the high score.


I found Cameron like this one morning sleeping sideways on his bed all wrapped up in his sheets. Too cute not to share.




Sierra and I went to Camp El-O-Win for a long weekend with two of my friends and their daughters.


Sierra's 5th grade awards assembly. She received Perfect Attendance, Honor Roll and Block B (award for being a well-rounded student in and outside of school).
Girl Scout twilight camp (Sierra is standing)

Sierra playing soccer at twilight camp.

Doing a strawberry DNA experiment at twilight camp.


Cameron learned to ride his bike without training wheels in just about a half an hour.


Cameron at his preschool end of the year program.

Cameron shooting baskets. That boy can dunk (yes, his feet are off the ground).

Sierra and Jason at the Girl Scout father/daughter sock hop.


Master bath renovations (before).

Master bath (after).

Cameron turned 4 in April!

The whole family at Chuck E. Cheese.

Cameron's wearing his favorite birthday present.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!