Friday, October 4, 2013

My Aromaleigh v.2 order & swatches (Ancient Magick & Brilliant Deductions)

I love it when I get packages in the mail; especially, when it's an order from Aromaleigh.  Aromaleigh v.2 recently released Ancient Magick (an Egyptian-inspired collection) and Brilliant Deductions (a Sherlock inspired eyeshadow mystery) and the colors and finishes were so enticing that I couldn't resist sampling some for myself.

Although I prefer to wear shades in the neutral family of colors, I occasionally venture out of my comfort zone (but usually not very far).  That makes is doubly nice when Aromaleigh surprises me with a few free samples of colors I normally wouldn't choose for myself.

My order arrived in a padded gold envelope and this was inside. . .everything wrapped in pretty tissue paper, velveteen ribbon and a logo sticker.

All of my individual samples were contained within one larger protective zipper baggie and the full sized powder has a sticker over the sifter to keep the Glamoured Vegan Correcting/Perfecting Finishing Powder (in Gypsophilia) from potentially escaping during shipping.

  Here's what I ordered. . .

 Hooray for unexpected freebies!

 At first glance, the four shadows below are some of my favorites from my order.

(Swatched over bare skin in natural light)

I love the variety these two new collections seem to offer.  Lots of different finishes and effects (metallics, frosts, duo finish, sparkles).  I can't wait to try them out on my eyes.  When I do, I'll post the resulting look here so be sure to check back.  Bye for now!



Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!