Monday, August 16, 2010

FOTD: "Meow Ciao"

Hi Nesters!

Here's the look I did yesterday using both Meow and Aromaleigh eyeshadows.

Although I often pair a neutral with a bolder or brighter color, I don't usually (okay never) put the boldest color in the crease. I was inspired by a look from PalaFerry (formerly "girlgeek" on the Aromaleigh forum) that I saw on the Meow forum.

In her look, she paired a taupe color on her lid with a purple color in her crease. It looked so pretty that I decided to try a similar look using a mauve/burgundy color in my crease instead of purple. It wasn't too dramatic and out of my comfort zone that I wouldn't leave the house. And it was fun trying something new. I think I might even do other looks in the future using brighter colors in the crease.

Here's what I used in this look...

Claws-trophobic (Meow - Purrrls collection): lid
Malaga (Aromaleigh - Ciao Italia collection) crease/v
Fior Di Latte (Aromaleigh - Ciao Italia collection): above crease/highlight
Chocolate Mousse gel liner underneath bottom lashes
Black mascara

Here are my Ciao Italia swatches.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!