Friday, July 16, 2010

Ciao Italia!: A preview of Aromaleigh's latest collection

Hi Nesters!

Let me start off by saying that I don't have any details regarding the status of this collection. I do know that Kristen was inspired to create this collection by her recent trips to Italy and that it was created prior to her announcement of her store closing. I received a full sample set in the mail today (thanks, Kristen!) and they're so pretty, I couldn't wait to share them with you. They are molto favoloso!!!

*swatches coming soon



Photobucket

Photobucket
*Edited to add: I misspelled Nocciola in the photo.

Visit: Aromaleigh and Miss K's Aromaleigh Blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!