Thursday, September 10, 2009

Vote for me and you could be a winner too !


Hi Nesters! I recently entered the "Where in the World is Aromaleigh" photo contest and my entry was chosen as one of the top 20 finalists!

The grand prize winner receives a $100 Aromaleigh gift certificate. Two second place winners get $50 gift certificates. Four third place winners will each get a $25 gift certificate.

If I win the grand prize, I'm going to hold a contest on my blog in which the winner will receive a gift bag filled with lots of lovely makeup goodies, including at least one full size mineral eye shadow, two full size nail polishes, and many other pretties!

Above is my contest entry so you'll know what to look for. Please click HERE to vote* for me!

xoxo,

Robyn

*Voting open until 9/16/09
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!