Sunday, September 27, 2009

"Earthy Charms Take Flight" FOTD

Feeling a bit more like my old self so I played with my Aromaleigh Les Papillions today.

EYES
  • Aromaleigh eye/lip primer - lashes to brows
  • White Wedding rocks! (couldn't find my Airy & Light) - inner corner
  • Earthy Delights les papillions - entire lid (lashes to crease)
  • Fragile Charms les papillions - outer v
  • Shell carolina summer matte - crease
  • Angel luminesce divine powder - brow bone
  • Soul Takes Flight les papillions - lined wet on upper and lower lash lines

FACE
  • 2y/2yl/2w voile mixed w/ a few sprinkles of Seraph luminesce divine powder
  • Canna (Meow Cosmetics) rain forest blush - cheeks
  • Melancholia - lips

*All makeup is Aromaleigh except for my blush.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!