Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Aromaleigh "Entangled Metallic" FOTD


  • Entangle - on lid and crease

  • Swoon (discontinued) - in crease, vee and wet lined on top and bottom lash lines

  • Fiona - to highlight brow bone

  • 2w Glissade mineral powder foundation

  • Verve - on cheeks

  • Tulip - stay-put liner to line and fill in lips

  • Buzz (discontinued) gloss - on lips

(Click on the color names to go to their page on the Aromaleigh site)

*I posted this look on the Aromaleigh forum back in 2008 (before I was posting my FOTDs here). Any dark grey e/s (like Aromaleigh's Smokescreen pure hue) would make a nice substitute for the discontinued Swoon.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!