Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Feminist Review: Aromaleigh Makeup...


Review by Sara Freeman

"When Bette Davis was entering her later years, she said something to the effect of, “I will not retire while I’ve still got my legs and my make-up box.” Bette, like a lot of us gals, knew the importance of quality make-up and what role it can play in our everyday lives. I savor my ten minute make-up sessions because it’s one of a few moments each day that I can actually be alone with my thoughts and prepare myself for what may come. Plus, experimenting with different looks and playing with bright colors and textures make me happy.

After receiving my sample package from
Aromaleigh, I woke up every morning with a newfound sense of adventure and wonder because I not only got to have my alone time, but I also gained a chance to feel different everyday. They create, in essence, the make-up of my dreams because of their dedication to distinctive, desirable products. I’ve tried all kinds of make-up over the years, everything from the likes of Wet ‘n’ Wild to Estee Lauder, and I’ve never come across a company like Aromaleigh that speaks so directly to feminine creativity and expression. It’s honestly the best make-up I’ve ever put on my face." READ MORE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!