Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to our home...

I promised photos of the front of our house as soon as we pruned the front hedge; however, I've done enough gardening to tide me over for awhile so here it is sans pruning. Welcome...


Jason and Cameron getting ready for a bike ride.
Three large camelia bushes, azaleas, ferns, thyme, daylilies, roses, several annual flowers and a Japanese maple adorn the front flower bed. I planted them all (except the maple) myself.
Here's the kitchen window over my sink. I love the view while I'm doing dishes. I get to see the lovely garden in bloom and watch the kids playing out front.
Thanks for visiting!




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!