Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FOTD Aromaleigh "Spring Solstice Pastel"

I normally don't gravitate toward these colors but a friend of mine (Vanessa) has been posting pastel looks lately and I felt inspired. I feel very springy in these colors!



*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise specified.

Eyes:
  • larkspur (spring solstice) - inner 1/2 lid
  • lupine (spring solstice) - outer 1/2 lid
  • greenbrier (spring solstice) - crease/v
  • daphne/oyster mix (eye lustre/matte) - brow bone
  • gel liner in scuba dive - smudged upper/lower lash lines
  • Max Factor 2000 Calorie black waterproof mascara



Rest of face:
  • 2y glissade - all over
  • ultra resolution finishing powder in clear - t-zone
  • pure rouge in nectar - cheeks
  • color creme in tender - lips





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!