Thursday, February 5, 2009

Experimenting with Meow Eye Shadow (FOTD)

Eyes:

  • Aromaleigh Creme Shadow in Bare Necessity - all over
  • Meow Witty Kitty - all over (and then lightly over Her Majesty)
  • Meow Zinfandel - crease and outer v
  • Meow Her Majesty - inner 1/2 of lid (a free sample)
  • Aromaleigh Indelible Gel Liner in Tanzanite - upper/lower lash lines, smudged

Rest of face/lips:

  • Aromaleigh 2y/2yl Glissade foundation blend - all over face
  • Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic Rouge in Femmefatale - cheeks
  • Aromaleigh Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in Translucent - all over
  • Wet n Wild Mega Colors lipstick in Captive - lips
  • Rimmel Vinyl Lip Gloss in Rhythm over lipstick

Color Descriptions:

Her Majesty - Bright light matte violet
Witty Kitty - Vanilla w/ a subtle metallic cinnamon-copper sheen and undertone
Zinfandel (from ltd ed Winter Spirits collection) - The ultimate true taupe


Note: I'm not sure I would duplicate this eye shadow look again, but it was fun trying out new colors. I'm loving the natural flush that Femmefatale rouge gives me. I've used it twice now this week and I think I'll be using it even more in the future.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!