Saturday, January 31, 2009

Aromaleigh Opulent Lustres Fig/Bamboo FOTD

I have a head cold (not looking for sympathy) but I still like putting on makeup because it makes me feel better. I did something for this Face of the Day (FOTD) that I've never done before. I used a dark shadow base under a lighter color. I also used a darker color from crease to brow than I normally would. Just having fun experimenting...

*All makeup is Aromaleigh unless otherwise noted.

Eye Shadow Color Descriptions:

Bamboo - Warm tan, golden opulent sheen.

Fig - Not your basic brown, this has hints of rose and gold,
and is luscious and metallic when applied.

Eyes:
Carbon Creme Shadow Base on lid and just into crease
Fig Opulent Lustre eye shadow on lid/crease
Bamboo Opulent Lustre eye shadow from crease to brows
Black Out Creme Liner on outer 2/3 of uppers and lowers, smudged
Covergirl Marathon Mascara in Black

Rest of face:
2y/2yl Voile mineral foundation
Halo Perle Powder on cheeks
Solace Perle Powder lightly dusted over foundation
Bedevil gloss (discontinued product) on lips



Outdoors w/ flash


Indoors w/ flash



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!