Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas . . .

...or at least a little like Christmas anyway. Decorating the tree and putting the stockings up are usually as far as I go with the holiday decor, other than a few snowglobes and Santas placed here and there around the house.

Our mantel. Just our pretty stockings and a cute wooden Santa.
My Nana handmade these stockings. She made the ones for Jason and me the year we got married. She made the ones for each of the kids the year they were born. Nana kept bugging me about what we were going to name our first baby so she could finish the stocking in time (Sierra was born 7 days before Christmas).

Tree in the day
Tree at night

Some snow globes. I find them out of place all the time because Cameron loves to play with them.


Carved wooden Santa sitting on our mantel.

Some of my favorite ornaments


She's our tree topper!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!