Saturday, December 22, 2012

Meow Cosmetics Holiday 2012: Midnight Clear Look

I received some eyeshadow samples compliments of Meow Cosmetics to test and review.  Among them were several from the Holiday 2012 collection "Midnight Clear."  I picked the ones that I thought would be my favorites and put them together in a look.  I am very pleased with the results.





  
  • Cloven SkiesWarm bronzed russet with copper iridescence and a soft metallic  finish (more metallic than sparkly) (Meow's description perfectly describes this eyeshadow.  Beautiful, rich color.)
  • Golden Hours:  Soft metallic brushed gold (Great description.  Gorgeous color! I patted it over Cloven Skies on my lid to add richness and shine in this look.)
  • Peaceful Wings:  Buttery sand gold (My favorite.  It's a great highlighter for my skin tone.  Love!)
  • Ancient Splendor:  Iridescent taupe with copper highlights (This one has a dark base that I wasn't expecting by the look of Meow's swatch making it more wearable for me as a liner rather than an eyeshadow.)


 My own hand swatches

Please come back and visit soon.
Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NO STEALING ZONE. . .

NO STEALING ZONE. . .
I like to share, but please don't use my blog content (pictures, text, anything) without asking permission. Thank you!